Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ramblings (Two): The Coffee Guy.

So For The Past three months me and The Guy at The coffee bar in my school have been flirting. When You first see him you Would Automatically think he's straight. But That's Definitely not the case. Every morning I come in for my Sugarfree red bull and White chocolate mocha. (I know a bit much right?) But every morning I come in he wants to know how my week is going and what my plans are for the rest of the day. At first I just thought "Ok, He's being nice and sweet" But after a while the Friendly everyday conversation turned into Suggestive hints and compliments. Things like "You Looke Great today" Or "You Have a Nice Smile" Things that can make anyones day. Honestly I've never really though about the "Coffee Guy" In that sense. I mean He's gorgeous. Deep Blue Eyes, Sandy Brown Hair, tanned skin, Tall, And a Little Chubby (Hateeee skinny guys). But I've looked at The Coffee guy like I Look at and Hermes Birkin. Gorgeous, Desired, Perfect match. But Yet Unobtainable to The Average person.

But today, I Was Going To Be brave. I was going to Be a Little "forward" With him and See how things went. Needless to say I made a complete fool of my self. I'm not flirty. I honestly don't know how to. So when he asked me how was my day, In This Low, self Proclaimed "Sexy Voice" I said "amazingly So far". He obviously Found humor in my attempted Sexy/flirty voice. He chuckled, Smiled, and Winked. Asked me was everything alright. I assured I'm again that my day was going fine. While he was Ringing me up he just kept looking at me. And not just looking at me but almost through me. Like he could he see that my Faux sexiness was an Obvious front to get his attention. When he gave me my reciept (No change, I charge) He gently touched my hand and told me to have a good day. Winked again, licked his bottom lip and smiled. Of course feeling defeated and a little embrassed I shuffled away quickly with my red bull & Twizzlers, stumbling over my own feet. Now Completly embarassed. I don't think I can ever face "The Coffee guy" again . . . . Well Atleast not without a Mask, I can't live without my sugar Free Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment