Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

The "Carrie & Mr. Big" Complex

Photobucket

Me, Im not a person that has been in alot of relationships. actually ive only dated about three people in my life. im 18, so im sure it sounds weird but i've never been the dating type. A couple of days ago i was talking to my friend, Andre. He lives in New york and was telling me how dating is really hard in the city. And how its hard to find a good mate thats faithful, or thats somewhat . . sane! I told him that my dream was to " One day be walking out of Barneys New York and to have a town car pull up with prince charming saying, 'You need a ride', and then he would whisk me away and we'd live happily ever after"

To make a long story short he subsequently laughed in my face and said that doesn't exist. and that i have the "Carrie & Mr. Big Complex" at first i was embarrassed, because thats exactly what i was thinking about. and secondly i thought to myself is that impossible? to have a fairy tale romance with the man of dreams? for you to just one day run into your future mate at the grocery store and began this whirlwind romance. I guess im somewhat of a Hopeless Romantic , or somewhat of a dreamer. but i know that one day i'll meet my Mr. Big when the time comes. and im not rushing anything. but when he finds me i know we'll live our own, very special happy ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment