Photobucket

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Dream Bag: Proenza Schouler Briefcase

Photobucket
Im definitely not the handbag wearing type but i love great bags. i think if you have one great bag that goes with everything and last forever then you dont need to buy the new "IT" bag every season. This bag is From Designers Lorenzo & Jack of Proenza Schouler. This bag is from the Fall/Winter 2009 collection and im in loveeeeee.

I love leather bags. especially when its a good quality of leather. For some reason i get this Aviation theme when i look at the bag. I love the structure, and the detail that went into it. it look like othe of those briefcases men in the 50's used to carry. but overall i want this bag really really badly. like i would sell my kidney badly.

3 comments:

  1. i love the look of this bag, though i wish it had handles

    ReplyDelete
  2. sean baby you are fabolous i had no idea that you had a blog, I just made one. I'm going to follow you, so follow me too babe!

    -Alex
    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you are a professional, or a student, if you use Men's Leather Briefcases, the one you select is important. It is as important as how the clothes and shoes you wear, will portray your image in public every day. briefcase bag

    ReplyDelete