Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

PRADA Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

Photobucket
Photo: Prada Crystal Chandelier & Lucite Pumps.
Shot by: Steven Meisel

The spring/Summer 2010 collection of Prada ha to be one the highlights of that season. The Accessories are what stood out the most to me. The Crystal Chandelier shoes were (to me) the best part of the show. They were like Foot art. i think with this collection Muccia Prada definitley wanted to make women feel glamourous from head to toe (literally). i mean whats more glamourous than having a Chandelier as an shoe accessory?

Photobucket
- I Also loved these Leather strap up platforms from Prada. Although the collection was very Glam & luxe. it had this calm and normality to it. even though the shoes were basically a damn chandelier its felt so effortless and not over powering. i think the collection felt that way as because Muccia introduced neutrals into the collection as well so the glam wasn't so over powering.

Photobucket

+ More Spring/Summer accessories Below +

1 comment:

  1. thoose prada shoes are um amazing! i miss you too sean do u still got my number? text me because I don't have yours anymore

    ReplyDelete