Photobucket

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dazed & Confused Ft. Viktor & Rolf.

Photobucket
Photo: February Issue Of "DAZED & CONFUSED"
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

The February Cover Dazed & confused is Pure ART. i love it. Especially the Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010 collection. This was actually one of my highlights for the spring 2010 shows. All of the gowns had this deconstructed tulle design to them. Katy Perry also wore a dress from this collection to an award show a while back. The February Issue of "DAZED & CONFUSED" is available NOW go get it.

+ Photos Of the Viktor & Rolf Spring 10 collection +

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog Young and Ruthless. But I thought I should let you guys know that my blog url has changed to www.killlthehype.blogspot.com. Please follow it! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete